Our aerospace assembly division is fully AS9100D, ITAR, NADCAP certified and has expertise in many assemblies including elbows, exhausts, housings, and more. These assemblies are manufactured from parts formed and heat-treated in our facility.
- NADCAP accreditation for both Fusion (GTAW) and Resistance (Both RSW spot and RSEW seam) welding
- 13 GTAW welding stations (Miller Dynasty 350) to accommodate most aerospace assemblies
- Common high-grade aerospace materials we weld are:
- 6061 Aluminum from .025” to .375” thick
- 321/347 CRES from .020” to .500” thick
- 625 Inconel from .015” to .500” thick
- 718 Inconel from .025” to .125” thick
- And others…
Aerospace Assembly To Your Specifications
The UHI Group assembly sector includes 13 GTAW welding stations (Miller Dynasty 350) to accommodate most aerospace assemblies. Our aerospace assembly division is fully certified and has expertise in many assemblies including elbows, exhausts, housings, and many more. These assemblies are manufactured from parts formed and heat-treated in our facility. Due to our bottom-up manufacturing and assembly process, we can guarantee our customers get top-quality materials and functional aerospace assemblies to keep their businesses moving.
Quality Aerospace Assemblies from The UHI Group
When looking for a partner for your aerospace assemblies, you need a team with proven results and the experience the adapt to your company’s specific needs. Since 1979, the UHI Group has manufactured and assembled complex, high-precision parts that help companies all across the country. Our decades of experience working in many industries including aerospace, automotive, heavy trucking, medical, military, and many more has given our team the dynamic understanding to provide your company with what it needs from individual parts to fully functional aerospace assemblies. Take your plan from concept to reality with our experienced manufacturing professionals. Discover solutions to your company’s unique needs when you contact the UHI Group today.
Some of our licenses and accreditations include the following:
- AS9100D Certified
- ITAR Certified
- NADCAP Certified for Fusion (GTAW) welding
- NADCAP Certified for Resistance (Both RSW spot and RSEW seam) welding