Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Aligns work piece on machine.
- Lubricates parts in accordance with work instructions.
- Operates hydro form to perform desired operation.
- Observes pressure gauges and height settings to ensure properly set and that hydro form is running in accordance with setting.
- Dimensionally and visually inspects parts to ensure they meet customer’s requirements.
- Always keep work area clean.
- Performs required preventative maintenance procedures on assigned presses within specified time frames.
- Ensure that all preventative maintenance is performed in accordance with PM schedule.
- Able to set-up hydro forms, without any limitations.
- Able to understand and adjust pressure with limitations.
- Able to change diaphragms in hydro forms, with limitations.
- Able to run presses without limitations.
- Able to read and understand prints without imitations.
- Able to operate shears, both circle & square.
- Able to operate belt sander & air grinders.
- Able to use all check gauges, i.e., Micrometers dial calipers, indicator gauges, radius gauges
- High school graduate or GED.
- Minimum of 3 year of hydro form press operation.
- Experience in the Aerospace Industry a plus
- Good attendance is a must
Apply for HYDROFROMING OPERATOR
To be considered for an open position with UHI Group, please fill out the form below and attach your resume. We will review your submission and contact you as needed.