STAMPING PRESS OPERATOR
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Experience in development and design new tools and dies.
- Verify dimensions, alignments, and clearances of finished parts for conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments such as calipers, gauge blocks, micrometers, and dial indicators.
- Ability to read blueprints
- Inspect finished dies for smoothness, contour conformity, and defects.
- Conduct test runs with completed tools or dies to ensure that parts meet specifications, making adjustments as necessary.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Minimum of 3 years of die tryout press operation.
- Good attendance is a must
Apply for STAMPING PRESS OPERATOR
To be considered for an open position with UHI Group, please fill out the form below and attach your resume. We will review your submission and contact you as needed.